Enjoy Your Stay
The Town of Legal welcomes all visitors, guests and tourists. If you are looking for accommodations while in the area for a weekend of sports, enjoying a family or school reunion, or simply experiencing a relaxing day away from the city, there are a variety of places you can stay.
Centennial RV Park
The Centennial RV Park is closed for the season.
The Town manages a 16 stall seasonal RV campground. Centennial RV Park is located at the south end of 43 Street off 50 Avenue and is situated next to play structures and a fish pond. The park is within close walking distance to all local amenities including the grocery store, pharmacy, cafe's, and sports grounds.
The RV park is nicely treed and well maintained. Camp stalls vary in size to accommodate RV's, motor homes, or tents. Centennial RV Park is run on a first come, first served basis. The park does not have an onsite camp attendant. If you require assistance, contact the Town Office at 780-961-3773.
|Full service - water, power, sewer (sites 1-8)
|Power only (sites 1-8)
|Monthly rate for full service (sites 1-8)
|Group Camping (includes 8 non-serviced sites)
- Outhouses are on site
- There are no shower houses at Centennial RV Park
- There is a potable water outlet for campers
- There is a small supply of firewood, consider bringing your own
- Monthly campers should pay for their stall at the Town Office
- Camping fees can be paid at the campground or at the Town Office (via cash, cheque or Interac (at Office))
- The park is accessible to all users
- RV Dump Station is located between 52 St and 53 St on 48 Avenue (open for season)
Parks and Trails
Click here to see the many parks and trails to enjoy while visiting Legal.
Surrounding Area Accommodations
If local accommodations do not suit your needs, there are places to stay within close proximity.