Centennial RV Park
The Centennial RV Park is closed for the season. See you in 2021!
Click here to see the COVID-19 Centennial RV Park regulations.
COVID-19 Quick Facts (in accordance with AHS recommendations and guidelines):
- Only serviced stalls #1 to #8 are open. Please call the Town Office to check availability of stalls.
- Only self-contained units will be allowed (one unit per stall) - no tenting permitted.
- Outhouses are closed.
- Self-registration at RV Park, or make payment at the Town Office (cash, cheque or interac) - 5021 50 St.
- Social/physical distancing of 6' is mandatory. To meet physical distancing requirements, only members of the same household or cohort family should stay together on a campsite.
- To support public health contact tracing efforts in the event that an attendee tests positive, guests should consider collecting the names and contact information of visitors.
- Group camping sites, group firepit and gathering places are closed.
- Use of playground is discouraged.
- Bringing alcohol-based sanitizer is recommended for hand hygiene when soap and water are not available.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after visiting shared amenities with high-touch surfaces such as playgrounds, self check-in stations, water fill stations, and dumping stations.
- If you are returning from out of country you must self-isolate for the mandatory 14 days; or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) you must self-isolate for 10 days. Please inform the Town Office upon arrival if you require assistance - 780-961-3773.
- In the event the Chief Medical Officer/AHS has deemed all private and municipal campgrounds are to close, those staying at the RV Park will be required to leave at that time.
The Town manages a 16 stall seasonal RV campground. Centennial RV Park is located at the south end of 43 Street off 50 Avenue and is situated next to play structures and a fish pond. The park is within close walking distance to all local amenities including the grocery store, pharmacy, cafe's, and sports grounds.
The RV park is nicely treed and well maintained. Camp stalls vary in size to accommodate RV's, motor homes, or tents. Centennial RV Park is run on a first come, first served basis. The park does not have an onsite camp attendant. If you require assistance, contact the Town Office at 780-961-3773.
||Full service - water, power, sewer (sites 1-8)
||Power only (sites 1-8)
||Monthly rate for full service (sites 1-8)
||Group Camping (includes 8 non-serviced sites)
- Out houses are available onsite
- There are no shower houses at Centennial RV Park
- There is a potable water outlet for campers
- There is a small supply of firewood, consider bringing your own
- Monthly campers should pay for their stall at the Town Office
- Daily/weekly camping fees can be paid at the campground or at the Town Office
- The park is accessible to all users
Parks and Trails
Click here to see the many parks and trails to enjoy while visiting Legal.
Surrounding Area Accommodations
If local accommodations do not suit your needs, there are places to stay within close proximity.