Build your dream home in Legal at Pepins Point. This brand new residential subdivision offers a wide range of lots to include walk-out, pie shaped, rectangular shaped with rear-park, green space or back lane access. Specific detail regarding the lots can be found here.
Whether you are relocating for employment or looking for a change of scenery, you will be pleasantly surprised at what Legal has to offer. We encourage you to browse our website then envision yourself here with us.
Let us help shape your view with a few examples:
- Do you dream about having the perfect work space to shine your show car, or a backyard suitable for entertaining guests and planting a garden, or safe neighborhoods for your children to play while getting their education? All of this can be found in Legal at an affordable rate.
- Legal is situated just off major transportation corridors which provide quick and easy access for residents that commute for work, school, or extra-curricular activities.
- All basic services and amenities are within walking distance.
- Legal has great air quality and drinking water.
- Residents can easily integrate into the community through sports and activities, by volunteering, starting business, or obtaining local employment.
- Life in Legal brings a sense of calmness to your day because you can enjoy the sunrise or the sunset, experience the wildlife and get back to basics.
Simply put, everything you need is right here. Experience Life in Legal!
Commercial and Industrial Opportunities
The Town of Legal is in the preliminary stages of researching commercial and industrial expansion opportunities and is looking for developers.
Legal is easily accessible from Highway 2, a major transportation corridor in Alberta. With development prospects, investors can expect to improve their value chain by taking advantage of the transportation network, available workforce, and cost efficiencies of rural development. Contact Robert Proulx at the Town Office for more information.