Bulk Water Service Overview
The Town of Legal owns and operates a pre-pay Bulk Water Station.
To access the Bulk Water Station, users must set up an account at the Town Office (5021 – 50 Street) during regular office hours.
THE BULK WATER TRUCK FILL STATION WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE:
MONDAY, DECEMBER 16 from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted. The office is closed on all statutory holidays.
- Bulk Water rates: $3.80 per cubic meter
- User accounts and PIN numbers are assigned once accounts are activated
- Bulk water is pre-pay only
- Hose connection 3" camlock (75 mm)
- Facility pumps 150 gallons/minute
- Water is treated and drawn directly from the reservoir