Bulk Water Service Overview
The Town of Legal owns and operates a pre-pay Bulk Water Station.
To access the Bulk Water Station, users must set up an account at the Town Office (5021 – 50 Street) during regular office hours.
At the March 18, 2019 Council meeting, Council approved the proposed utility rate increases.
Effective May 2019 , the new bulk water rates will be:
- Bulk Water Rates: $3.80 per cubic meter
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise posted. The office is closed on all statutory holidays.
- Bulk Water rates: $3.50 per cubic meter
- User accounts and PIN numbers are assigned once accounts are activated
- Bulk water is pre-pay only
- Hose connection 3" camlock (75 mm)
- Facility pumps 150 gallons/minute
- Water is treated and drawn directly from the reservoir