The Town of Legal is looking for 3 individuals that are enthusiastic about the future development of Legal to be appointed to the Economic Development Committee.
This Committee serves as an advisory body to Town Council and administration on policies, potential actions or advice related to the strategic goals and objectives that support economic development initiatives.
- Review and provide recommendations to Council on economic development policies;
- Recommend and participate in the development of programs that align with the strategic outcomes and goals established by the Committee and approved by Council; and
- Review the Town of Legal Strategic Plan on an annual basis and recommend policies that support economic development initiatives for Council’s consideration.
- Members on the Economic Development Committee must reside in the Town of Legal.
If this initiative sparks your interest, please submit a letter of interest to the Town of Legal:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Box 390, Legal AB, T0G 1L0
- Fax: 780-961-4133
- In Person: 5021 50 St, Legal AB
Positions will be open until suitable candidates are found. All submissions will be considered by Council, and those individuals selected will be notified.
For more information, please contact the Town Office at 780-961-3773.